Linx 10” Tablet – Free Keyboard Promotion ('Promotion')
Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Promotion at www.linxoffers.com/free-keyboard form part of the Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is Micro-P Ltd, Shorten Brook Way, Altham Business Park, Altham, Accrington, BB5 5YJ (the 'Promoter'). Claims must not be sent to this address as they will not be processed.
- The Promotion will commence at 00:01 (GMT) on 1st October 2015 and shall close at 23:59 (GMT) on 31st March 2016 (the “Promotion Period”).
- To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be either a resident of the United Kingdom, Isle of Man or Republic of Ireland.
- This Promotion is available to consumers and businesses.
- Employees or agents of the Promoter and staff at stockists, retailers or resellers are not eligible to enter.
- Purchases must be made from Currys PC World and Carphone Warehouse.
Participants who purchase a new qualifying product (i.e. not second hand or refurbished) from the table below within the Promotion Period (a “Promotion Product”) from a Participating Retailer will be entitled to receive a Linx Keyboard including Swivel (“Gift with Purchase Reward”) for the Promotion Product purchased, as set out below;
Product Name Product Code Participating Retailers Linx 1010 Windows Tablet LINX1010DSG Currys PC World, Carphone Warehouse, Dixons TravelThe Promoter will endeavour to deliver the Reward within 30 days of receipt of a valid claim.
- In order to participate in the Promotion and claim a Reward, participants must go to, www.linxoffers.com/free-keyboard and follow the prompts to the redemption page where they will be asked to complete the online claim form and submit a copy of their proof of purchase (the 'Claim').
- One Gift is available per qualifying Promotion Product purchased and a maximum of 3 per household during the Promotion.
- Claims must be made between thirty  days and sixty (60) days from the date of purchase (the “Claim Period”). For the avoidance of doubt, the date of purchase on the invoice or receipt counts as day one (1). Claims received outside this period will be marked as invalid and will not be accepted. Provided your application is approved, you will receive a confirmation email within two  days.
- Only invoices and receipts will be accepted as proof of purchase. The purchase price of the Promotion Product purchase must be clearly indicated as paid. If a participant fails to provide a valid proof of purchase and/or the Claim is not been submitted correctly, the participant will be notified via email and SMS and offered the opportunity to provide the required information within seven  days. If no response is received, one further email and SMS will be sent requesting the required items. If no response is received within seven  days of the second email and SMS, then the claim shall be marked as invalid and the Participant will no longer be eligible to participate. It is the claimant's responsibility to contact our customer service team at email@example.com or 0843 596 2906 within fourteen (14) days of their Claim being submitted.
- Claims that are incomplete or damaged will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged Claims (e.g. which are lost in the post or where online data is not received or is corrupted).
- The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify claims which it considers do not comply with these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age, and other relevant details of a participant.
- If a participant returns the Promotion Product after submitting a claim, the claim will be invalid and the participant must notify the customer service team immediately by calling to cancel the claim. The Promoter reserves the right to check with the retailer whether a Promotion Product has been returned and, by submitting a Claim, the participant provides consent to the Promoter to do so. The Promoter reserves the right to report suspicious activity or Claims to the police.
- A Claim must be made by the participant and must not be made through agents or third parties.
- The name and address shown on the proof of purchase must match the participant's details included on the claim form.
- Other than as set out in these terms and conditions or for the purposes of operating the Promotion, the details and information provided by the Participant when entering the Promotion or claiming the Reward will not be used for any promotional purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter's control.
- The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion.
- The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or claims; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
- Participants will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs or expenses which are not stated in the Terms and Conditions as included in this Promotion.
- By participating in this Promotion, you agree, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, to release and hold the Promoter harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation, awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the Trade-up Reward. The above limitation of liability shall not apply to death or personal injury caused as a result of Promoter's negligence.
- The Promotion is governed by English law.